Pitch event for startups!
Hi Startup, would you like an extra opportunity to meet an investor?Then be sure to enter the Dutch Embassy’s pitch competition here in Lisbon!8 promising Startups will be given center stage at the ambassador’s residency from 6pm on the 9th of November.The first 50 entries will be considered candidates for the pitch event, so be quick!
The jury members are:
- Benoit Legrand, Head Fintech ING;
- Carlos Vicente, Director Iberia Logoplaste (innovative Portuguese company with an affiliate in NL);
- Corinne Vigreux, Co-founder TomTom;
- Corné Jansen, INKEF Capital Director;
- Johan van Mil, Co-founder & Managing Partner Peak Capital;
- Niels van Aalten, Partner Holland Venture Technology Fund;
- Yasir Khokhar, Founder & CEO Connecterra.
- Werner Vogels, CTO and VP of Amazon.com
Don’t be disappointed when you are not selected for our pitch competition. For as long as the residency can hold it, we will invite all startups who have signed up for our pitch event to join us. That should be interesting since we are inviting investors as well! You might run into that one investor, or partner who will be able to help your business along, who knows!
- Are you a Dutch Startup, or Startup located in the Netherlands?
- Are you attending or exhibiting at Web Summit in November, and are you able to provide us with proof of this?
Then enter now! Wait a minute…
Make sure you have your pitch ready since we are asking all startups to provide us with a short version of their pitch of max. 150 words. Make sure to submit your form before Wednesday October 26, 11:59pm (UTC time). On Wednesday November 2 we will inform you whether you have been selected.